Update in progress........

Monday, October 27, 2008

Deepavali

Saravanan's House - 27.10.08

First of all, Happy Deepavali. Actually my good friend from Samad School,PJ invited me 2 weeks before to go to his open house this coming Deepavali, which is today la. This is about 3rd or 4th times he invited me to his house for Deepavali. So, seems I'm not going anywhere today, I asked Leen to accompany me.

We arrived to his house about 4.30 p.m. My Samadian already there. Oh My God, I never seen them almost 8 years. There are Andrew Chiew, Eu Sze King and Brian Lim. They are not changed. Sze King still with his babyface and Brian Lim, the shy guy and Andrew Chiew which is talkative guy. Hehehe. Saravanan still the same la. I've seen him before last 2 years. Damn, we laughed together with all jokes. Hohoho..

Oh, we ate so much food. Got 'ayam goreng, kari ikan, kari ayam, sotong, udang, kari daging kambing, putu mayam, nasi briyani, sayur and ayam masak pedas'. We taste all the kari-an. Owh, we ate on banana leaf. I never try yhis before. Hehehe. The 'waiter 'also so rajin help me with all his kari-an. Hahaha...sorry bro!

After makan-makan, we took some pictures for our memory..huhuhu. So you guys, please check your facebook tonight ok.

No comments: