Update in progress........

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Balik Kampung For Raya

K.Lumpur to K.Terengganu - 28.09.08

Another 3 days to Raya. Tonight, me and my family are going back kampung at Kuala Terengganu. After many postponments finally! For raya, I didn't buy anything just some cookies from Amway. My uncle went back with his sister the day before, so I am using his car . Me and my family, except my sister and brother in-law, are konvoi from Shah Alam. We drop by at Uptown Shah Alam for a while coz my sister want to buy her watch and I bought a 'butang baju melayu' as well. It's cost about RM14. Have to coz I don't have any butang baju melayu to use.

So,we start our journey at 1 o'clock in the morning. With me, 2 my brother and with my dad is 2 my sister and my mom. On the way, after Karak's highway, I feel so sleepy. Drop by at Petronas station and bought some Nescafe. You know la, they all sleeping while I'm driving. No one to talk with me. Just listening cd's and sing along. The highway is so boring. Straight all the way. Hmmm...

I used to stop at R&R because my eyes can't stand anymore. Get some smoked and get a fresh air to bring back my quality driving. I don't know where is my dad. Could be in front of me. He drove faster than me. I tried to catch them but can't find him. So boring.. i didn't eat for sahur, just drink some water. In Kemaman, I filled some gas about RM30. Earlier, I filled about RM70. Fuyoo! RM100 for one way excluded toll. Haha.

We are arrived in Dungun about 7 am. My mom wanna see her house and her friend. So, I have to wait them in the car. About 9.30 am, I arrived in my kampung. So tired..some more puasa lagi. Take a chit chat for a while and then get a sleep.

No comments: